for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Family Guy Patriarch: Peter Griffin
Think you know all about the man who "positively can do all the things that make us laugh and cry"? Let's find out!
May 27, 2008
Animated TV Series & Cartoons
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: TV Media)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. When "Family Guy" first appeared on television, where did Peter Griffin work?
A. The Drunken Clam Bar
B. The Happy Go Lucky Toy Company
C. The Pawtucket Patriot Brewery
D. The El Dorado Cigarette Company
2. What is Peter Griffin's middle name?
3. For what fast food chain has Peter Griffin appeared in a series of commercials?
A. Burger King
D. Carl's Jr.
4. What is Peter's father-in-law's name?
A. Mr. Slate
B. Mr. Cogswell
C. Mr. Pewterschmidt
D. Mr. Bouvier
5. Peter is said to prefer the films of what comic actor to most classic movies?
A. Robin Williams
B. Dane Cook
D. Pauly Shore
6. How much does Peter Griffin weigh?
A. 299 pounds.
B. 328 pounds.
C. 273 pounds.
D. 296 pounds.
7. Where was Peter Griffin born?
B. Rhode Island
8. In the "Star Wars" parody episode of "Family Guy", which character did Peter play?
A. Luke Skywalker
B. Han Solo
D. Darth Vader
9. What is Peter's favorite rock band?
C. The J. Geils Band
D. Fleetwood Mac
10. In one episode of "Family Guy" it is revealed that Peter has an ancestor who was a former slave. What was his name?
Conditions of Use