for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - I Dream of Jeannie - All About Jeannie
This quiz contains some little known facts about Jeannie of I Dream of Jeannie!
May 26, 2008
American TV Sitcoms
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: ab initio ad infinitum)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. When was Jeannie's birthday?
A. January 1, 64 B.C.
B. April 1, 64 B.C.
C. July 4, 64 B.C.
D. December 24, 64 B.C.
2. Jeannie was originally a human who was turned into a genie by the Blue Djinn. Why did he turn her into a genie?
A. She took money from him.
B. She saw him commit a crime.
C. She refused to marry him.
D. Her father owed him money.
3. In the first season, Jeannie's bottle was green, but since that season was filmed in black and white, it didn't matter. What color was her bottle in subsequent seasons?
4. What language did Jeannie speak when Captain Nelson first rescued her?
D. She didn't speak at first
5. What color were Jeannie's (and all other genie's) corpuscles?
B. red and blue
C. red and green
D. red and gold
6. Where did Jeannie claim to be from?
7. Jeannie's harem outfit was usually pink, but what other color harem outfit did she wear?
8. What color hair did Jeannie's evil sister have?
9. What did the writing say on the insole of Jeannie's harem shoes?
A. "Made in Italy"
B. "Taj From India"
C. "Styled in France"
D. "Made in the U.S.A."
10. What did Jeannie have to do to perform her magic?
C. twitch her nose
D. say "Abracadabra"
Conditions of Use