for extra features!
PeopleQuiz is people trivia! Pick your favorite category and play our
Ten-Question Trivia Quizzes,
Browse our site and learn more about people trivia!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - The Andy Griffith Show: Ernest T. Bass
A quiz about one of the funniest characters ever! Who doesn't love "The Andy Griffith Show"?! Ernest T. Bass was a mountain man and nut!
May 25, 2008
The Andy Griffith Show
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Ernest T. Bass @ Jody's Garage)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Ernest T. Bass believed himself to be:
A. "the best singer in the county"
B. "the best rock thrower in the county"
C. "the best dancer in the county"
D. "the best shooter in the county"
2. When Ernest T. Bass was serenading Charlene Darling, what song did he sing?
A. "Eatin' Goober Peas"
B. "The Old Gray Goose"
C. "Old Aunt Mariah"
D. "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star"
3. When Ernest T. Bass tried to get an education, with what did Miss Crump hit him when he misbehaved in class?
A. her hand
B. a book
C. a paddle
D. a ruler
4. When Ernest T. Bass misbehaved at her party, what did Mrs. Wiley call him?
A. "a toad"
B. "a childish man"
C. "a creature"
D. "a freak"
5. Ernest T. Bass was fired from his job as a crossing guard. Who was given the job?
A. Howard Sprague
B. Goober Pyle
C. Malcolm Merriweather
D. Gomer Pyle
6. Why did Ernest T. Bass want to join the Army?
A. to serve his country
B. he was tired of the mountains
C. to get a uniform
D. it was a family tradition
7. What girl was Ernest T. Bass always trying to impress?
8. What improvement did Ernest T. Bass want to make to himself that he thought would impress the ladies?
A. good hair cut
B. new Sunday suit
C. gold tooth
D. better vocabulary
9. Ernest T. Bass would say that he didn't chew "something" twice. What was that?
10. What name did Ernest T. Bass have for Helen Crump?
B. "lady teacher"
C. "mother figure"
D. "mean lady"
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by