for extra features!
PeopleQuiz is people trivia! Pick your favorite category and play our
Ten-Question Trivia Quizzes,
Browse our site and learn more about people trivia!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Happy Days Characters: Fonzie
Arthur Fonzarelli, The Fonz or just Fonzie has become one of the most admired characters in American pop culture. "Aaaaayyyyyyy!" I love Happy Days!
May 24, 2008
American TV Sitcoms
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Mind and Media)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. The first year of "Happy Days" was set in 1956. How old was Fonzie at that time?
2. Fonzie's cousin was Chachi. What was Chachi's last name?
3. What was Fonzie's occupation?
4. What was Fonzie's nickname for Joanie Cunningham?
5. For most of the series, what type of motorcycle does Fonzie ride?
D. Iron Eagle
6. Where was Fonzie's "office?"
A. his garage
B. his apartment above The Cunnigham's home
C. the men's washroom at Arnold's
D. the back seat of his car
7. Who was the only person that Fonzie allowed to call him by his real name (his real name was Arthur)?
B. Mrs. Cunningham
D. Mr. Cunningham
8. Fonzie was devoted to what fictional hero?
C. The Lone Ranger
9. Toward the end of the series, Fonzie goes into business with whom?
A. Mr. Cunningham
10. What actor played Fonzie in the TV sitcom "Happy Days?"
A. Henry Winkler
B. Ron Howard
C. Robin Williams
D. John Travolta
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by