for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Indiana Jones and the Lost Ark
What do you know about the first film in the Indiana Jones series?
May 11, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: SpyHunter)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What year was "Indiana Jones and the Lost Ark" first released?
2. Indiana Jones is a professor of what college subject?
3. The Lost Ark of the Covenant was located in:
A. Temple of Solomon
B. Euphrates Valley
C. Circle of the Faithful
D. Well of the Spirits
4. Why did the Nazis want the Lost Ark?
A. hold for it ransom from US
B. use as a weapon
C. destroy it as a power symbol
D. Hitler wanted the prize
5. What is Marion's last name?
6. What happens if you look at the opened Ark?
A. riches beyond belief
B. lifted off the ground
C. grotesquely killed
D. nothing but a loud roar
7. What did the US Government do with the Lost Ark at the end of the movie?
A. displayed in the Smithsonian
B. destroyed it in a nuclear reaction
C. stored it in a warehouse
D. Indiana Jones is given 2 years to study it
8. On the Indiana Jones ride at Disneyland, what Lost Ark character acts as a guide to the adventure? (via a movie screen)
C. Dr. Belloq
9. Indiana Jones always has on:
A. boots and vest
B. cap and satchel
C. knapsack and scarf
D. fedora and whip
10. Fill in this Indiana Jones quote: "____________! Why does it always have to be ______________?"
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by