for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - TV's Best Catch Phrases #4
From the earliest days of television, certain catchphrases have been associated with TV characters or shows. These questions test your knowledge of those catchphrases.
April 27, 2008
TV, Radio & Stage
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Real.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What TV cop used the catchphrase "works for me"?
A. Theo Kojak
B. Robert Ironside
C. Phil Esterhaus
D. Rick Hunter
2. From what show did the catchphrase "here come de judge" originate?
A. Perry Mason
B. Laugh In
C. Monty Python
D. Night Court
3. Which TV character was known for the catchphrases "sorry about that", and "missed it by that much"?
A. Maxwell Smart
B. Gomer Pyle
C. Frank Drebin
D. Super Dave Osborne
4. Who always used to say "I love it when a plan comes together"?
A. Hannibal Heyes from "Alias Smith & Jones"
B. Alexander Mundy from "It Takes a Thief"
C. Hoss Cartwright from "Bonanza"
D. Hannibal Smith from "The A Team"
5. From what medical show did the catchphrase "it's not lupus" originate?
A. Dr. Kildare
B. Medical Center
C. House, M.D.
6. From what two cartoon characters would you most likely hear the catchphrase "oh my God, they killed Kenny! You bastards!"
A. Stan Marsh & Kyle Brovlovski
B. Beavis & Butthead
C. Bugs Bunny & Daffy Duck
D. Dr. Benton Quest & Race Bannon.
7. "Hawaii Five-O"'s Steve McGarrett became famous for what catchphrase?
A. "That's it; you're finished".
B. "Book 'em Danno".
C. "You're busted".
D. "Just the facts, ma'am".
8. "Yeeee doggies!" would most likely have been said by which of the following TV characters?
A. Rowdy Yates
B. Barney Fife
C. Jed Clampett
D. Daniel Boone
9. What game show host ended each of his broadcasts with the catchphrase "help control the pet population; have your pet spayed or neutered"?
A. Bill Cullen
B. Bob Barker
C. Alex Trebek
D. Dick Clark
10. Which of Johnny Carson's characters was famous for saying "go to the Slawson cutoff. When you get to the Slawson cutoff, cut off your slawson!"
A. Carnac the Magnificent
B. Art Fern
C. Aunt Blabby
D. Floyd R. Turbo
Conditions of Use