for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Presidential Pets
I'll give you the name of a President and his pet, you tell me what kind of pet it was.
April 27, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Photo of George Bush's)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Richard Nixon's pet's name was Checkers. What type of animal was Checkers?
A. Labrador Retriever
B. Cocker Spaniel
D. Calico cat
2. Lyndon B. Johnson's pet's name were Him and Her. What type of animals were Him and Her?
A. Siamese Cats
B. Tabby Cats
D. Scottish Terriers
3. Franklin D. Roosevelt's pet's name was Fala. What type of animal was Fala?
A. Siamese cat
B. Irish Setter
C. Calico Cat
D. Scottish Terrier
4. Herbert Hoover's pet's name were King Tut and Pat. What type of animals were King Tut and Pat?
B. Doberman Pinschers
D. German Shepherds
5. Woodrow Wilson's pet's name was Old Ike. What type of animal was Old Ike?
B. Ram - Sheep
D. Tabby Cat
6. Theodore Roosevelt's pet's name were Dr. Johnson, Fighting Bob Evans and Father O'Grady. What type of animals were Dr. Johnson, Fighting Bob Evans and Father O'Grady?
B. guinea pigs
D. Bull Terriers
7. Millard Fillmore's pet's name were Mason and Dixon. What type of animals were Mason and Dixon?
C. rams - sheep
8. George Washington's pet's name were Drunkard, Tippler and Tipsey. What type of animals were Drunkard, Tippler and Tipsey?
A. Black and Tan Coonhounds
B. Russian Wolf Hounds
9. George HW Bush's pet's name was Millie. What type of animal was Millie?
A. Springer Spaniel
B. Cocker Spaniel
D. Labrador Retriever
10. Ronald Reagan's pet's name was Rex. What type of animal was Rex?
A. Cocker Spaniel
B. Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
C. Springer Spaniel
D. Palomino Horse
Conditions of Use