for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Cheerleading and Rules #2
Yes Cheerleading is a sport! -BubblyJolie
March 16, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Texas Tech)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What is the top person in a stunt correctly referred to as ?
2. Who invented the herkie ?
3. Term for a mixed (boy and girl) squad ?
4. Do you touch your toes in a correct toe touch ?
5. The term for a stunt that is not fully extended?
B. kick stand
6. The name of the stunt that requires the partner to pull a variation on a Beilmann (named for the ice skater)?
7. The correct term is 'pom-poms'?
8. Which is not a required safety precaution taken when stunting?
C. back base
9. What is the most basic stunt ?
A. thigh stand
B. heel stretch
C. side car
D. bow -and-arrow
10. What is a 'sponge' in cheerleading?
A. undersea animal
B. a buff (used in cosmetics)
C. article found in most kitchens
D. a building transition
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by