for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Anne Frank: World War II Diary Author
Quiz about a very courageous girl who wrote about her World War II trials and tribulations in a diary.
February 27, 2008
World War II
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: US Army)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In what city was Anne born?
A. East Berlin
D. West Berlin
2. What was Anne's sister's name?
3. How old was Anne when she received her diary?
4. When the Nazis took control of Germany, where did the Franks relocate?
5. In what year did the Franks go into hiding?
6. Why did the family go into hiding sooner than anticipated?
A. The oldest daughter was called to report to work camp.
B. They got ready sooner than they thought they would
C. Mrs Frank became ill
D. Mr. Frank became ill
7. What was the name of the family that went into hiding with the Franks?
A. Van Peltz
B. Van Dorian
C. Van Giles
D. Van Pels
8. From what illness did Anne die?
D. scarlet fever
9. Who was the only surviving family member?
A. Mrs Frank
B. Anne's sister
C. Mr Frank
D. Anne's Grandmother
10. Anne received her diary as what type of gift?
A. Christmas gift
B. birthday gift
C. Valentines Day gift
D. no particular reason
Conditions of Use