for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - The Big Bopper: The Day the Music Died
What do you know about J.P. "The Big Bopper" Richardson?
February 24, 2008
Rock -n- Roll
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: J.P. Richardson)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was the Big Bopper's real name?
A. John Paul Richards
B. Jake Peter Rivers
C. Jiles Perry Richardson
D. Jules Paul Richards
2. When was the Big Bopper born?
A. Oct 24, 1930
B. Sept 24 1929
C. Nov 14 1931
D. Dec 3, 1932
3. He married Adrianne Fryou in what year?
4. In 1955, in what branch of the military was Richardson?
D. Air Force
5. He was once a radio DJ. His show was on Mon - Fri, 11AM - 12:30AM. This was known as:
A. "Not the Soaps"
B. "Lunch With Me"
C. "Dishwater Serenade"
D. "Sweep Softly"
6. How did Richardson get the nickname of "The Big Bopper?"
A. Bopping people on the head
B. From a dance craze called the Bop
C. He liked Be-bop music
D. He never said
7. What instrument did he play?
8. How many children did he have?
9. An autopsy was requested and performed many years after his death. What year was it?
10. Where is he buried?
A. Sabine Pass Cemetary
B. Beaumont's Forest Lawn Cemetery
C. Lubbock Memorial Cemetary
D. Texas Holy Family Cemetary
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by