for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Howard Stern - Shock Jock
Some questions about the career of Howard Stern.
February 19, 2008
TV, Radio & Stage
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Howard Stern Photo @ Flickr)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. After college, Howard Stern worked as a disc jockey at WNTN in which state?
A. New York
C. New Jersey
2. Howard Stern worked at WWWW in Detroit Michigan. Why did he leave there?
A. He was fired.
B. The station adopted a country music format.
C. He couldn't get along with the station manager.
D. He got a higher paying job.
3. After leaving MI, Howard Stern went to another radio station for a year, and made it the #1 station in that city. Where was that station located?
A. Atlanta, GA
B. Boston, Massachusetts
C. Washington, DC
D. New York City, NY
4. While Howard was working at WNBC Radio, what famous personality became a big fan of his?
A. Jerry Seinfeld
B. Anna Nicole Smith
C. David Letterman
D. Jay Leno
5. Because of a particularly outrageous sketch, Howard Stern was fired from NBC. What year did that happen?
6. What year did the Fox network consider Howard Stern to replace Joan Rivers on a late night show?
7. In 1990, "The Howard Stern Show" aired on New York's Channel 9. How many episodes aired before the show ended in 1993?
8. In 1993, Howard Stern released his autobiography. What was the title?
A. "Secret Parts"
B. "Body Parts"
C. "Private Parts"
D. "Hidden Parts"
9. On October 6, 2004, Howard Stern announced that he had signed a five year contract with Sirius. What budget did Sirius provide for Howard, his staff and production costs?
A. $100 million
B. $200 million
C. $350 million
D. $500 million
10. What "title" did Howard Stern give himself?
A. "King of the World"
B. "King of the Airways"
C. "King of all Media"
D. "Prince of Darkness"
Pine River Consulting 2022