for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - U.S. Presidents: Basic Facts #22
This quiz is about U.S. presidential trivia: presidents' birthplaces, presidents' term dates, presidential policies, presidential elections, presidents' first ladies, presidents' military service, presidents' education and more!
December 05, 2005
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Abraham Lincoln)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Who was the 4th president of the United States?
A. John Adams
B. John Quincy Adams
C. James Madison
D. James Monroe
2. What was the name of William McKinley's assassin?
A. Lee Harvey Oswald
B. John Wilkes Booth
C. Sirhan Sirhan
D. Leon Czolgosz
3. What was the only gift that Richard Nixon admit to accepting in a 1952 speech denying a "secret slush fund?"
A. a football
B. Checkers the dog
C. a bootle of wine
D. Tommy the cat
4. What was unique about Teddy Roosevelt's swearing-in ceremony?
A. His wife did not attend
B. He was not sworn in with a Bible.
C. His vice president was not in attendance
D. He was not sworn in by a judge
5. Who was the 40th president of the United States?
A. Richard M. Nixon
B. Ronald Reagan
C. George Bush
D. Bill Clinton
6. What was Woodrow Wilson's first name? (He went by his middle name)
7. What year did Calvin Coolidge begin his presidency?
8. What year did Nixon visit China?
9. What year was John Kennedy assassinated?
10. What was the presidential campaign slogan for Eisenhower?
A. My Man Ike!
B. Win with Ike!
C. I Like Ike!
D. Ike's Our Man!
Conditions of Use