for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - U.S. Presidents: Basic Facts #15
This quiz is about U.S. presidential trivia: presidents' birthplaces, presidents' term dates, presidential policies, presidential elections, presidents' first ladies, presidents' military service, presidents' education and more!
December 05, 2005
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Abraham Lincoln)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What former president's 1964 death prompted L.B.J. to declare a 30-day period of mourning?
A. Harry S. Truman
B. Herbert Hoover
C. John F. Kennedy
D. Franklin Roosevelt
2. What former U.S. president died of a stroke in 1994?
A. Richard Nixon
B. Harry S. Truman
C. Dwight D. Eisenhower
D. Gerald Ford
3. What future president's gristmill made him the largest flour producer in the colonies in 1752?
A. George Washington
B. John Adams
C. Thomas Jefferson
D. James Madison
4. What grinning presidential candidate claimed in 1912 that he felt "as fit as a bull moose?"
A. U.S. Grant
B. Teddy Roosevelt
C. Zachary Taylor
D. Rutherford B. Hayes
5. What was Bill Clinton's middle name?
6. What is former President Gerald Ford's birth name?
A. Larry King
B. Leslie King
C. Lance King
D. Lyle King
7. What is the most frequently quoted line from FDR's 1933 inaugural address?
A. "We are Going to Win this War!"
B. "We Shall Overcome"
C. "The Eagle has Landed"
D. "The Only Thing We Have To Fear, Is Fear Itself"
8. What is the name of Lee Harvey Oswald's widow?
9. What kind of hat did President Abraham Lincoln wear?
D. Stove Pipe
10. What number president was Calvin Coolidge?
Pine River Consulting 2022