for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Random Historical Facts
Try you luck at these random historical facts!
December 30, 2007
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: MSNBC)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Boy Scouts of America was founded in what year?
2. Who was the first U.S. president to serve two non-consecutive terms?
3. Fireworks set fire to this singer's hair during the taping of a Pepsi-Cola commercial:
A. Brittany Spears
B. Jennifer Lopez
C. Micheal Jackson
D. Janet Jackson
4. What dating method concluded that Shroud of Turin is not Jesus' burial cloth?
A. Carbon 14
B. Carbon 361
5. When did KFC (then Kentucky Fried Chicken) start operating by serving hamburgers and hot dogs?
6. The Space Needle, the world's first revolving restaurant, opened in what city in 1961?
A. Toronto, Ontario Canada
B. San Fransico, CA
C. New York, NY
D. Seattle, WA,
7. The largest TV audience of World Cup Soccer tunes in from what country?
8. "Star Trek: The Next Generation" first warped into America's living room when?
9. What year were floppy disks introduced?
10. Who was the first major League player to strike out 4,000 batters?
A. Nolan Ryan
B. Andrew Ryan
C. Ken Griffy
D. Ken Griffy Jr.
Conditions of Use