for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - What Year Did It Happen? #12
What year did these things happen?
December 30, 2007
What Year Did It Happen?
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Father Time and Baby)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. The Gannett Company launches the colorful daily newspaper "USA Today":
2. The makers of the disaster film, "Earthquake" introduce a new special effects system called Sensurround.
3. The music industry takes a giant step forward when compact discs (CD's) are developed:
4. Lee Iaccoca becomes president of Chrysler Corporation:
5. While skiing on an unmarked Swiss slope, Prince Charles narrowly escapes an avalanche:
6. The Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow (EPCOT) Center opens at Walt Disney World:
7. The last three playboy clubs directly owned by Playboy Enterprises Inc. close:
8. Leon Spinks wins the world heavyweight boxing championship by defeating Muhammad Ali.
9. After 63 consecutive wins in Olympic competition the U.S. basketball teams loses to the USSR:
10. At a Tuscon gem show, Roy Whetstine buys a $10 stone that turned out to be one of the largest star sapphires ever, worth thousands:
Pine River Consulting 2022