for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - What Year Did It Happen? #6
What Year Did It Happen? #6
December 30, 2007
What Year Did It Happen?
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Father Time and Baby)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Two baseball teams do the shuffle as the Braves move to Milwaukee and the Browns move to Baltimore.
2. Joan Benoit wins the first-ever women's marathon in the Olympic Games.
3. Two condor chicks - the first-ever born in captivity - are hatched at the San Diego Zoo:
4. Henry Miller's controversial book, "Tropic of Cancer" is legally published in the U.S. after being banned:
5. The Pittsburgh Pirates beat the Baltimore Orioles 4 to 3 in the first World Series night game.
6. British model Twiggy takes the US fashion world by storm:
7. Jack Nicklaus sets a then professional golfing record by winning the Masters for the fifth time.
8. Muhammad Ali fights a Japanese wrestler in a highly-publicized match.
9. Reclusive billionaire Howard Hughes, head of a vast business empire, dies:
10. The Lynx, Chevette and Escort are the first US cars to reach 30 mpg:
Conditions of Use