for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - U.S. Presidents: Basic Facts #13
This quiz is about U.S. presidential trivia: presidents' birthplaces, presidents' term dates, presidential policies, presidential elections, presidents' first ladies, presidents' military service, presidents' education and more!
December 05, 2005
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Abraham Lincoln)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. To what political party did Calvin Coolidge belong?
C. Bull Moose
2. To whom did Richard Nixon tender his resignation?
A. Henry Kissinger
B. Gerald Ford
C. Spiro Agnew
D. Nelson Rockerfeller
3. U.S. presidents most common first name is:
4. "What 20th century president was born, raised, and buried in Hyde Park New York?"
A. Martin Van Buren
B. Chester A. Arthur
C. Franklin Roosevelt
D. Theodore Roosevelt
5. In what state was Ronald Reagan born?
A. New York
6. In what state was William Howard Taft born?
7. What agency did John F. Kennedy create by executive order in 1961?
A. American Red Cross
B. California Missions
C. The Peace Corps
D. Audobon Society
8. What assaination victim was the only U.S. president to die wthout leaving a will?
A. Abraham Lincoln
B. John F. Kennedy
C. James Garfield
D. William McKinley
9. How many times was Franklin D. Roosevelt elected president?
10. What candidate ran in the 1916 presidential race with the slogan "He Kept Us Out of the War?"
A. Warren Harding
B. Theodore Roosevelt
C. William H. Taft
D. Woodrow Wilson
Pine River Consulting 2022