for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - "Merry Christmas" in Many Languages
How are Christmas greetings said around the world? Guess the country to go with the correct greetings.
December 04, 2007
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Santa Claus @ Wikipedia)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. "Kaka Christouyenna" is a Christmas salutation uttered in:
2. "Feliz Navidad" is a Christmas greeting in:
3. "Buone Feste Natalizie" is a Christmas greeting in what language?
4. The Christmas salutation "Feliz Natal" is said in what country?
5. The Christmas greeting, "Zalig Kerstfeast" is part of what language?
6. "Gledelig Jul" is a Christmas salutation in:
7. "Joyeux Noel" is a Christmas greeting in what language?
8. "Milad Majid" is a Christmas greeting said in:
9. "God Jul" is a Christmas salutation said in many countries, such as:
10. "Mele Kalikimaka" is a Christmas greeting in the islands of:
A. The Phillipines
Pine River Consulting 2022