for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - My Three Sons - Conservative 60s Sitcom
Viewers in the 60s and 70s loved "My Three Sons"!
October 05, 2007
American TV Sitcoms
My Three Sons
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: My Three Sons)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. "My Three Sons" premiered in:
2. What actor played Steve Douglas?
A. Robert Young
B. Robert Reed
C. Hugh Beaumont
D. Fred MacMurray
3. What actor replaced William Frawley after he became physically unable to work after the fifth season?
A. William Demarest
B. Jimmy Durante
C. Edgar Buchanan
D. Eddie Albert
4. Which of the following events, related to "My Three Sons," did NOT happen in 1965?
A. the show moved from ABC to CBS
B. the show went from black & white to color
C. Tim Considine left the show
D. Steve Douglas got married
5. Which of the four sons on the show was adopted?
6. Why did Tim Considine, the actor who played oldest son, Mike Douglas, leave the show?
A. he wanted to race cars, which his contract forbade
B. he was fired
C. he had contract issues over his salary
D. he wanted to concentrate more on landing movie roles
7. This actress, who played Sally Ann Douglas (Mike Douglas' wife), also played one of the sisters on the sitcom, "Petticoat Junction."
A. Gunilla Hutton
B. Lori Saunders
C. Linda Kaye
D. Meredith MacRae
8. Steve Douglas re-married in the later years of the show. What was his wife's first name?
9. Steve Douglas's wife had a daughter from a previous marriage. What was the daughter's first name?
10. During the last few years of the show, why was Robbie Douglas seen so infrequently?
A. he was working on an oil rig on the north slope of Alaska
B. he was studying overseas
C. he was away in the military
D. the actor who played Robbie was ill
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by