for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - John Dillinger: Glorified Criminal
Trivia quiz about the personal life and "career" of the scoundrel, John Dillinger.
May 31, 2007
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Wikimedia Commons: John Dillinger)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In what state was Dillinger born and raised?
2. Dillinger enlisted and eventually deserted what branch of the military?
D. Air Force
3. In 1924, Dillinger went on a drinking binge and committed his first crime. What was it?
A. bank robbery
B. paint store robbery
C. grocery store robbery
4. Aside from Dillinger himself, who was the only man to be a part of both Dillinger gangs? (commonly known as the first Dillinger gang and the second Dillinger gang)
A. Charles "Fat Charley" Makley
B. Eddie Green
C. John "Red" Hamilton
D. Baby Face Nelson
5. On March 3, 1934, Dillinger escaped from what "escape-proof" prison?
A. Michigan City, Indiana prison
B. Crown Point, Indiana county jail
C. Indiana State Penitentery
D. Illinois State Penitentery
6. On March 3, 1934, Dillinger used a fake gun to escape from prison. The gun was carved out of what?
7. In 1934, the U.S. Department of Justice offered a reward for the capture of Dillinger. How much was the reward?
8. The FBI ambushed and killed Dillinger in what city?
C. New York City
9. As the FBI waited outside a theater to ambush Dillinger, they were told to watch for a woman accompanying Dillinger. Folklore tells us the lady was wearing a red dress. What was the actual color of her dress?
10. What controversy arose after the death of Dillinger?
A. Dillinger had an illigitimate child
B. Dillinger never committed the crimes for which he was accused
C. several different women laid claim to his belongings
D. the FBI had killed the wrong man; a Dillinger look-alike
Conditions of Use