for extra features!
Like playing PeopleQuiz games? Help keep our site alive and growing with a donation at our Go Fund Me page today!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Grease: Fun Facts!
Fairly easy quiz about the 1978 movie, "Grease." -AllieBug
May 15, 2007
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: fashionista.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. The tagline for the movie "Grease" was:
A. "Greased Lightning"
B. "Hopelessly Devoted"
C. "Grease is the Word"
D. "You're the One That I Want"
2. In the movie "Grease" Sandy met Danny on summer vacation. Sandy is from:
3. In the movie "Grease", The T-Birds and Pink Ladies go to what high school?
A. Rockwell High
B. Rydell High
C. Riverdale high
D. Roosevelt High
4. Danny's best friend In the movie "Grease" is:
5. Who attempts to pierce Sandy's ears at the pajama party?
6. What's the name of the hang-out where the kids chow down on hamburgers and shakes In the movie "Grease"?
A. Burger Heaven
C. Burger Palace
D. Frosty Palace
7. In the movie "Grease" Who wins the dance competition at the big dance?
A. Danny and Sandy
B. Kenickie and Rizzo
C. Danny and Cha Cha
D. Kenickie and Cha Cha
8. What's the name of the slightly sleazy famous DJ who emcees the dance in the movie "Grease"?
A. Chuck Woolery
B. Lance Stone
C. Dick Flambay
D. Vince Fontaine
9. In the movie "Grease" Danny races Kenickie's car against the leader of what rival gang?
A. The Scorpions
B. The Tarantulas
C. The Chevys
D. The Crips
10. Where does the race take place in the movie "Grease"?
A. Thunder Dome
B. Thunder Arena
C. Thunder Alley
D. Thunder Road
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by