for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - India: Its People and History
Trivia questions about the geography, history, leaders and people of India.
April 30, 2007
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Flag of India)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. On which continent is India located?
B. North America
2. What is the capital of India?
A. New Delhi
3. Which of the following is India's state religion?
4. Which of the following is most likely to be found on Indian roads?
D. both b and c
5. Which of the following personalities married an Indian businessman in 2007?
A. Jemmima Khan
B. Salma Hayek
C. Paula Abdul
D. Elizabeth Hurley
6. Who is commonly known as the Father of the Nation of India?
D. none of the above
7. In which year did India achieve her independence?
8. Who was the first president of India?
A. Chakravarthi Rajagopalachari
B. Dr. Rajendra Prasad
C. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
D. Zakir Hussain
9. Which of the following controversies was related to India?
B. Clinton "sexgate"
10. Who ruled India for almost two centuries until 1947?
Conditions of Use