for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Laverne & Shirley: Beer-Making Single Babes!
Basic Trivia about the 70s/80s tv sitcom Laverne & Shirley. -AllieBug
April 13, 2007
American TV Sitcoms
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Laverne and Shirley)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Although "Laverne and Shirley" aired from 1976 to 1983, the show was "retroing" back to what years?
A. 1954 to 1961
B. 1959 to 1968
C. 1963 to 1971
D. 1965 to 1973
2. What was the "Laverne and Shirley" theme song?
A. "Rock Around the Clock"
B. "Schlemiel! Schlemazl!"
C. "Give us a Break"
D. "Making Our Dreams Come True"
3. On "Laverne & Shirley," Laverne's favorite drink concoction was what?
A. Milk and Pepsi
B. Orange Juice and Milk
C. Rum and Coke
D. Apple Juice and Dr. Pepper
4. On "Laverne & Shirley," one of Shirley's most prized possessions is what?
A. a white stuffed bunny named Fiona
B. a black stuffed cat named Boo Boo Kitty
C. a red scarf given to her from her late grandmother
D. a coral pin she bought on vacation in Hawaii
5. "Laverne and Shirley" was initially set in what city?
6. Starting in season six, the "Laverne and Shirley" set was changed to California. Where in California?
C. Los Angeles
7. In California, Laverne and Shirley get jobs working for what department store?
8. Laverne and Shirley are often bothered by their Californian neighbor, a tall, blonde who aspires to be a glamorous model. What is her name?
9. On "Laverne & Shirley," when Shirley marries Walter Meeney, what is Walter wearing?
A. a gorilla suit
B. a full body cast
C. a wedding dress
D. an ugly tuxedo Shirley made for him
10. In the "Laverne and Shirley" finale, Carmine gets a new job doing what?
A. playing the leading role in a movie
B. singing the national anthem at sporting events
C. starring in the musical "Hair"
D. dancing in "Swan Lake"
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by