for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Condaleeza Rice - Vibrant Secretary of State
November 19, 2016
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Where was Condaleeza Rice was born on November 14, 1954?
A. U S A
2. Condaleeza Rice's first name was created using what?
A. her mother's Jewish background
B. a combination of her grandmothers' names
C. musical terminology
D. Jamaican patois
3. What cultural pursuit did Condaleeza Rice pursue as a child and still does?
4. Condaleeza Rice has earned a Ph D in what domain?
B. international relations
C. business and management
D. political science
5. At what prestigious college did Condaleeza Rice study and then return as a professor?
6. What government position did Condaleeza Rice hold before her appointment as Secretary of State?
A. National Security Advisor
B. Attorney General
C. Secretary of Education
D. White House Chief of Staff
7. Which U S President appointed Condaleeza Rice as Secretary of State?
A. Ronald Reagan
B. George H Bush
C. Bill Clinton
D. George W Bush
8. In 2008, Condaleeza Rice met with the President of what country, the first secretary of state to do so since 1953?
D. South Africa
9. How many times did Condaleeza Rice appear in Time Magazine's 100 most influential people list?
10. Which of the following statements is true of Condaleeza Rice?
A. She was the first female Secretary of State.
B. She was the first African American Secretary of State.
C. She planned to run against Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election campaign.
D. She was the first African American woman admitted to Augusta National Golf Club.
Conditions of Use