for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Famous People Named Brown
Some may think brown to be a drab color but the exploits and achievements of some Browns have been anything but. Provide the first names of these colorful Brown high achievers.
September 29, 2014
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Who was the Brown who wrote The Da Vinci Code?
2. Which Brown is a singer, dancer and rapper whose hits include Kiss Kiss, Forever, and Run It?
3. Which Brown is a rapper and the ex-husband of Whitney Houston?
4. Who is the Brown who is the flamboyant three-term Governor of California?
5. Which singing Brown was called the Godfather of Soul and also served some jail time?
6. Which Australian Brown is an actor who's appeared in Gorillas in the Mist, Cocktail and Breaker Morant?
7. Who was the Brown who was an accomplished football player and actor, appearing in such films as The Dirty Dozen, 100 Rifles and Ice Station Zebra?
8. Who was the 18th century Brown who was a landscape artist and known as England's greatest gardener?
9. Which Brown is an author, speaker and conservative political commentator?
10. Which Browns shared their first name - one being a US slave abolitionist and the other a servant to Queen Victoria?
Pine River Consulting 2022