for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - The Collingwood Football Club
Collingwood is the most famous and one of the most successful AFL clubs in Australia. Test your knowledge of the club loved by its supporters but loathed by the rest.
September 12, 2014
Australian Football League
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: The Collingwood Football Club Web Site)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. The Collingwood Football Club is known as the Magpies and what other title?
B. Black and whites
C. The 'Woods
2. As of 2014, which Collingwood player had played the most games for the club?
A. Tony Shaw
B. Gordon Coventry
C. Paul Williams
D. Len Thompson
3. As of 2014, Collingwood holds the record for the most consecutive premierships which is?
4. Collingwood plays what club in the annual Anzac Day clash?
C. North Melbourne
5. What is the Collingwood team song?
A. Black and White - Always Right
B. When Collingwood Eyes are Smiling
C. Good Old Collingwood Forever
D. Glory, Glory to Collingwood
6. As of 2014, who was Collingwood's longest serving captain?
A. Wayne Richardson
B. Jack Regan
C. Nathan Buckley
D. Syd Coventry
7. Recording a record eight successive grand final losses, Collingwood earned what derogatory nickname to describe its woes?
A. Wooden spooners
B. Collingwood chokers
C. Meltdown magpies
8. Collingwood has won the most AFL premierships. As of 2014, how many titles had they won?
9. The Australian playwright, David Williamson wrote a play based on the Collingwood Club with what title?
A. The Most Hated Club in Australia
B. The Club
C. We Love it When You Hate Us
D. The Final Score
10. Before moving to the Melbourne Cricket Ground, what was Collingwood's home ground?
A. Windy Hill
B. Princes Park
C. Kardinia Park
D. Victoria Park
Conditions of Use