for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Its the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
This is a cute, semi-romantic holiday film, starring Henry Winkler. If you have seen "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year", take my quiz and see what you recall. Good luck!
December 24, 2013
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Its the Most Wonderful Time of the Year Title Card @ wikipedia.org)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What did Brian ask Santa for?
A. a robot
B. a Rocket Wheel
C. a toy machine gun
D. a remote control dump truck
2. Where was Morgan headed when he got stranded?
D. Salt Lake City
3. Morgan told Rita this was an old Portuguese good luck tradition:
A. hanging a huge wreath on the front door
B. placing an angel on top of the Christmas tree
C. having a single red light in a string of white lights
D. waiting until Christmas Eve to hang the lights
4. Which of the folllowing places did Morgan NOT mention travelling to?
5. According to Ralph, years of being a cop had taught him:
A. that bad guys always wear expensive watches
B. that most crimes occur in alleys
C. that people who smell good are trustworthy
D. that you can't trust people who wear $800 shoes
6. What was the name of Brian's turtle?
7. What was the name of the toy store where Jen bought Brian's present?
A. The Fort Toy Box
B. The Toy Chest
C. Sam's Toys
D. Toy World
8. According to Brian, organization:
A. is a skill he comes by naturally
B. requires diligence
C. is a sign of a sick mind
D. saves time
9. Where did the toy store's owner get his hair cut?
A. Fantastic Sam's
B. Jack the Clipper
C. Free Style
D. A Shear Thing
10. For Morgan, the saddest day of the year was:
B. December 26th
C. his birthday
D. New Year's Eve
Pine River Consulting 2022