for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Abraham Lincoln - Personal Questions
Ten questions on the personal life of Abraham Lincoln, a very public man.
May 03, 2013
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Abraham Lincoln @ The White House)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What previously undiagnosed condition is Abraham Lincoln thought to have had?
B. Bipolar Syndrome
C. Marfan's Syndrome
D. Tourette's Syndrome
2. In which decade of his life did Abraham Lincoln grow his now familiar beard?
3. What color were Lincoln's eyes?
4. How tall was Abraham Lincoln?
A. Six feet two inches
B. Six feet four inches
C. Six feet five inches
D. Six feet six inches
5. Which of Lincoln's four sons was named after Lincoln's father?
6. The Lincolns owned a yellow mongrel dog with what name?
7. What farmyard animals did the Lincolns own as pets?
8. On what did Lincoln first write his most famous speech, the Gettysburg Address?
A. The inside flap of his Bible
B. Presidential letterhead
C. The wedding card from his wife
D. The back of an envelope
9. What did Abraham Lincoln hold at the White House?
A. Bible classes
C. Barbershop quartet performances
D. stud poker evenings
10. Which of the following professions did Abraham Lincoln not do before becoming President?
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by