for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Bruce Willis - Action Man
You'll not "Die Hard" doing this quiz or need a "Sixth Sense" to complete it.
January 28, 2013
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Bruce Willis @ Flickr)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What first name was Bruce Willis given by his parents?
2. What 1980s hit show brought Bruce Willis to prominence?
A. Twin Peaks
B. Remington Steele
3. Bruce Willis has also been a voice actor in which film?
A. Ice Age
B. Look Who's Talking
C. Toy Story
D. A Bug's Life
4. As of 2013, how many "Die Hard" films had Bruce Willis appeared in?
5. Apart from his movie star ability, in what activity has Bruce Willis achieved a level of success?
6. For his performance in "The Sixth Sense" what award did Bruce Willis receive?
A. Academy Award
B. Bafta Award
C. People's Choice Award
D. Golden Globe Award
7. Bruce Willis appeared in what 2010 film with fellow action stars Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sylvester Stallone?
A. The Expendables
B. Cop Out
C. Fire With Fire
D. Moonrise Kingdom
8. Of what successful business venture is Bruce Willis a co-founder?
A. Planet Hollywood
C. Liquid Paper
9. Which fellow movie star was the first wife of Bruce Willis?
A. Sharon Stone
B. Cybill Shepherd
C. Demi Moore
D. Linda Hamilton
10. Which of the following is not true of Bruce Willis?
A. He supported the Democratic Party
B. He is an advocate of gun rights
C. He lived a privileged early life in Maine
D. He supported the Republican Party
Pine River Consulting 2022