for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Pat Garrett: Friend or Foe?
This is a great trivia quiz about the personal life and career of Pat Garrett, the man who killed Billy the Kid.
July 09, 2016
Old West Lawmen & Outlaws
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Pat became famous for killing what outlaw?
A. The Sundance Kid
B. Billy the Kid
C. Jesse James
D. Butch Cassidy
2. Pat was Sheriff of what Old West town?
A. Carson City, Nevada
B. Fort Sumner, New Mexico
C. Lincoln, Nebraska
D. Sante Fe, New Mexico
3. Pat was a personal friend of which U.S. President
A. William McKinley
B. Ulysses S. Grant
C. Rutherford B. Hayes
D. Theodore Rooselvelt
4. Pat was killed by Jesse Wayne Brazel over what animals grazing on his ranch?
5. What was Pat's occupation before becoming a lawman?
A. He was a cattle rancher
B. He ran a brothel house
C. He was a blacksmith
D. He was a saloon keeper
6. President Theodore Rooselvelt appointed Pat as a Customs Agent for what U.S. state?
C. New Mexico
7. In 1882, Pat released a book titled what?
A. The Authentic Life of Billy the Kid
B. My Life with Billy the Kid
C. Pat Garrett: The Man Who Shot Billy the Kid
D. My Friend Billy the Kid
8. How many members of Billy the Kid's group, the Regulators, was shot and killed by Pat?
9. Pat killed his first person at the age of 28 after a disagreement over what?
A. a horse
B. a prostitute
C. a poker game
D. buffalo hides
10. What state was Pat born in on June 5,1850?
Pine River Consulting 2022