for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Belle Starr: Female Outlaw
Great trivia quiz on the personal life and career of Belle Starr, one of America's most notorious female outlaws.
December 10, 2012
Old West Lawmen & Outlaws
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was Belle's nickname?
A. The Bandit Queen
B. The Vixen
C. Belle "The Shell" Starr
D. Shooting Starr
2. Belle's mother was related to what famous family?
A. The Clantons
B. The Earps
C. The Hatfields
D. The McCoys
3. Belle grew up with a classical education and learned to play which instrument?
4. Belle grew up in Missouri with what famous brothers of the Old West?
A. The James brothers
B. The Younger brothers
C. The Earp brothers
D. Both A and B
5. Though not substantiated by any evidence, Belle was allegedly married to what famous outlaw for 3 weeks in 1878?
A. Frank James
B. Jesse James
C. Cole Younger
D. Bob Younger
6. Belle married Sam Starr who was a member of what Indian tribe?
A. The Cherokee
B. The Apache
C. The Navaho
D. The Sioux
7. Belle served 9 months at the Detroit House of Corrections in Detroit, Michigan for what crime?
D. Horse Theft
8. How was Belle killed on Feburary 3, 1889, two days before her 41st birthday?
A. Kicked by a horse
B. Shotguns wounds by an ambush
C. Hanging by a lynch mob
D. From a shootout with Texas Rangers
9. What state was Belle born in on February 5, 1848?
10. What role did Belle play for the Confederacy during the Civil War?
A. She was a spy for the Confederates
B. She set up ambushes for the Confederate Army
C. She supplied food and arms to the Union Army
D. She was a spy for the Union Army
Pine River Consulting 2022