for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Roger Staubach: Dallas Cowboy Leader
This is a quiz on Former Dallas Cowboy Field General Roger Staubach,one of the All-Time greats to play in Dallas.
September 21, 2012
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Roger Staubach @ nndb.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What jersey number did Roger wear during his career with the Dallas Cowboys?
2. Where did Roger play his collegiate football?
D. Ohio State
3. What NFL Team drafted Roger in the 10th Round of the 1964 NFL Draft?
A. Dallas Cowboys
B. New Orleans Saints
C. Green Bay Packers
D. Chicago Bears
4. How many Super Bowl teams was Roger on during his NFL playing days?
5. Roger was the first player to do what in the NFL?
A. Win Rookie of the Year and Super Bowl MVP
B. Win a Heisman and a Super Bowl
C. Win a Heisman Trophy and Super Bowl MVP
D. Win a Heisman and Rookie of the Year
6. Who did Roger replace as starting Quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys?
A. Craig Morton
B. Steve DeBerg
C. Steve Bartkowski
D. Steve Grogan
7. What affliction did Roger suffer from?
A. He was Legally Blind
B. He had an irregular heartbeat
C. He was Deaf in one ear
D. He was Color Blind
8. Roger won his Super Bowl MVP against what opponent?
A. Baltimore Colts
B. Miami Dolphins
C. Kansas City Chiefs
D. Oakland Raiders
9. Roger lost his only 2 Super Bowls as a starter to the same team.What team was the only team to beat Roger in the Super Bowl?
A. Pittsburgh Steelers
B. Miami Dolphins
C. Oakland Raiders
D. Baltimore Colts
10. What was Roger's nickname?
A. Captain America
B. Captain Comeback
C. Roger the Dodger
D. All the Above
Conditions of Use