for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Stan Musial - A Great Hitter: Part 1
This is a quiz on one of Major League Baseball's greatest hitters. Stan Musial wowed the crowds for 22 seasons in the big leagues.
May 12, 2012
Major League Baseball
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: revjohnkc.blogspot.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was Stan's nickname during his playing days and beyond?
A. The Missile
C. Miracle Musial
D. The Man
2. Stan played his entire 22-year career with what team?
A. New York Yankees
B. St.Louis Cardinals
C. Boston Red Sox
D. Chicago Cubs
3. Stan wore what jersey number his entire career?
4. Stan was inducted into Baseball's Hall of Fame in what year?
5. Before being converted to the outfield in his first season, Stan was originally signed at what position?
D. Third Baseman
6. Stan missed the entire 1945 season due to what?
A. He had a knee injury
B. He took a year off to decide on his future
C. He was serving in the United States Navy
D. He was drafted into the War
7. Which US president awarded Stan the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the highest honor that can be bestowed on a civilian?
A. Barack Obama
B. Jimmy Carter
C. Gerald Ford
D. Richard Nixon
8. Stan was noted for playing what musical instrument?
9. Who was Stan's favorite ball player growing up?
A. Babe Ruth
B. Ty Cobb
C. Lefty Grove
D. Cy Young
10. The University of Pittsburgh offered Stan a scholarship in what sport?
Pine River Consulting 2022