for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Peter Tork
More than just a Monkee, test your knowledge of Peter Tork trivia!
March 04, 2012
Jazz and Blues
Rock -n- Roll
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Peter Tork)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Who encouraged Peter to audition for the Monkees?
A. Neil Young
B. Stephen Stills
C. Graham Nash
D. David Crosby
2. In the 1990's Peter formed a blues band. What is the name =of it?
A. Shoe Suede Blues
B. Blue Suede Band
C. Suede Blue Band
D. Blue Suede Shoes
3. In 1972, Peter was arrested for possesion of hashish and was sentenced to three months prison in what state?
D. New York
4. In 2009, Peter was diagnosed with what potential life threatening illess?
A. heart disease
C. Crone's Disease
5. As of 2012, Peter has been married three times. How many children does he have?
6. When the Monkees first became popular, who managed Peter's fan club?
A. His mother
B. His girlfriend
C. His grandmother
D. His sister
7. On The Monkees' TV sitcom, Peter was typically portrayed as possessing what characteristic?
8. AS a going away gift when he left The Monkees, band mate Michael Nesmith gave Peter a special gift. What was it?
A. gold watch
C. property on which to build a home
D. Michael's trademark green wool cap
9. What instrument did Peter play on the George Harrison 1968 film "Wonderwall"?
10. What non-musical occupation did Peter have for 3 years?
A. construction worker
B. real estate broker
Conditions of Use