for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Literary Odd One Out: Part 2
From each of the classic books below, find the character that was not part of the story.
September 02, 2011
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Sherlock Holmes Museum)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Charles Dickens' "Tale of Two Cities" did not contain which character?
A. Madame Defarge
B. Sidney Carton
C. Percy Blakeney
D. Charles Darnay
2. Which of the following was not part of "Waiting for Godot"?
3. "Catch-22" did not contain which of the following?
A. Captain Wentworth
B. Milo Minderbinder
C. Colonel Cathcart
D. John Yossarian
4. "Uncle Tom's Cabin" did not have which of the following women in its plot?
D. Miss Ophelia
5. Aldous Huxley's "Brave New World" did not feature which of the following?
A. Lenina Crowne
B. Holden Caulfield
C. Mustapha Mond
D. Bernard Marx
6. "The Great Gatsby" did not contain which literary character?
A. Tom Buchanan
B. Jordan Baker
C. Angel Clare
D. Nick Carraway
7. Which of the following equine characters is not to be found in Anna Sewell's "Black Beauty"?
D. Rob Roy
8. "Moby Dick" did not feature which of the following?
9. Which race of people were not in "Gulliver's Travels"?
10. Who was not in "The Picture of Dorian Gray"?
A. Lord Henry Wotton
B. Basil Hallward
C. Sybil Vane
D. Lady Bracknell
Pine River Consulting 2022