for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Charles, Prince of Wales
What do you know about Prince Charles?
April 02, 2011
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Prince Charles)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What is Prince Charles' full name?
A. Charles William Arthur George
B. Charles Philip William George
C. Charles Philip Henry George
D. Charles Philip Arthur George
2. In 1955, Prince Charles became the first English Prince to do what?
A. attended school, rather than have a private tutor.
B. travel to Hawaii
C. not live with his parents
D. travel to New Zealand
3. Charles has two sons with Princess Diana. What are their names?
A. Andrew and Arthur
B. Phillip and George
C. William and Henry
D. John and David
4. The prince's interest in organic farming culminated in the launch of his own brand in 1990 called what?
A. Duchy Originals
B. Princely Pieces
C. Royal Organics
D. Organix Originals
5. Which king was Prince Charles's maternal grandfather?
A. George V
B. Henry VIII
C. George VI
D. Edward VIII
6. Prince Charles is well-known for his charity work and sponsors. Which of the following is not one of them?
A. Price Charles' Foreign Aid Fund
B. The Prince's Trust
C. The Prince's Regeneration Trust
D. Prince's Foundation for the Built Environment
7. During their marriage, Prince Charles and Princess Diana had two residences as their homes, one being Kensington Palace. What was the other?
B. Sandringham House
C. Balmoral Castle
8. Where did Prince Charles marry Camilla Parker Bowles in 2005?
A. Balmoral Castle
B. Windsor Guildhall
C. Buckingham Palace
D. Windsor Castle
9. Which newspaper did the prince sue in 2006 after excerpts of his personal journals were published?
A. Mail on Sunday
B. The Sun
C. Daily Express
D. The Mirror
10. Complete the following quote by Prince Charles: "I sometimes wonder if two-thirds of the globe is covered in __________."
B. red carpet
Conditions of Use