for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - A to Z Vocabulary (I Words)
Find the definitions for these words that start with the letter "I" by taking this vocabulary quiz.
January 19, 2011
Grammar & Vocabulary
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: bedbathandbeyond.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What is the meaning of the word idiosyncratic?
D. a system of government marked by stupidity and vice
2. What is the meaning of the word idyllic?
3. What is the meaning of the word indigenous?
B. very clever
C. native to an area
D. having both male and female characteristics
4. What is the meaning of the word ignominious?
C. a stupid person
5. What is the meaning of the word immutable?
A. moderately enjoyable
C. unable to stop talking
6. What is the meaning of the word incarcerate?
A. to imprison
B. in the flesh
C. to be cut in half while driving a motor vehicle
D. to insult
7. What is the meaning of the word indomitable?
8. What is the meaning of the word iridescent?
D. showing many colors
9. What is the meaning of the word impervious?
A. incapable of being affected
10. What is the meaning of the word invidious?
Conditions of Use