for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Regarding Henry
I think this is one of Harrison Ford's best roles. This little gem is a must see for anyone who appreciates a feel-good film.
January 07, 2011
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What did Henry go to the store for the night he was shot?
2. Henry said this to his daughter in Latin:
A. He who is silent is understood to consent.
B. Let the buyer beware.
C. One hand washes the other.
D. Seize the day.
3. Henry did a painting of this during his rehabilitation following the shooting:
A. a Coke can
B. a Cheerios box
C. a French's mustard bottle
D. a Ritz cracker box
4. Bradley got Henry to talk by:
A. adding Tabasco sauce and red pepper flakes to his eggs
B. leaving him alone on a park bench
C. parading scantily clad women past him
D. putting salt in his coffee
5. What did Henry's daughter name the puppy he brought home?
6. Rachel taught her father how to do this all over again:
B. find his way around
C. play piano
7. Rachel showed Henry a scar on her ankle, which she got:
A. when she was bitten by a dog
B. when she fell from a tree
C. while riding her bike
D. while swimming in the lake
8. Why did Henry and Sarah remove Rachel from boarding school?
A. They decided it wasn't a good school.
B. Henry thought he had already missed too much of Rachel 's childhood.
C. They decided to move to another state and didn't want to have her so far away
D. Henry needed her to help him re-learn things.
9. Before Bradley decided to be a physical therapist, he was hoping to be a:
A. a basketball player
B. a football player
C. a gymnast
D. a long distance runner
10. When Henry came home after quitting his job, he told Sarah several things he didn't like. Which of the following is NOT one of them?
A. being a lawyer
B. his clothes
Conditions of Use