for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - International Car Registration Plates
Match the car plate abbreviation with the country it represents or match the country with its license plate fact!
December 21, 2010
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: British License Plate)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Car plate abbreviation MA stands for what country?
2. Car plate abbreviation P stands for what country?
3. Car plate abbreviation C stands for what country?
D. Czech Republic
4. Car plate abbreviation E stands for what country?
5. Car plate abbreviation Z A stands for what country?
D. South Africa
6. Car plate abbreviation A stands for what country?
7. Car plate abbreviation L stands for what country?
8. Car plate abbreviation D stands for what country?
9. Car plate abbreviation I stands for what country?
10. Car plate abbreviation RO stands for what country?
C. North Korea
Conditions of Use