for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Patron Saints
Match the given patron saints with their area of responsibility. We've got all the patron saint trivia right here!
December 21, 2010
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: St. Bernadino of Siena)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. St Jude is the patron saint of what?
D. lost causes
2. What modern invention is St Clare the patron saint of?
3. St Dymphna provides solace to sufferers of what condition?
B. mental illness
4. St Luke is the patron saint of what profession?
5. St Fiacre is the patron saint of what?
B. venereal disease
6. St Michael helps which of the following?
7. St Thomas Aquinas is the patron saint of which group?
B. the deaf
8. St Peter looks kindly on which of the following?
9. St Giles is the patron saint of which group?
B. tax collectors
C. the lame
10. St Christopher is the guiding light for which group?
Pine River Consulting 2022