for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - 1980s Movie Potpourri
How well do you remember some of the memorable films of the 1980s?
November 13, 2010
Movies: By Decade
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Indiana Jones)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In "A Fish Called Wanda," what language provoked a sexual frenzy in Wanda?
2. In the final scene of "An Officer and a Gentleman" what was being made in the factory?
A. paper napkins
B. hand towel
C. paper bags
D. paper plates
3. In "Beverly Hills Cop," from which city did Axel Foley hail?
B. New York
C. Las Vegas
4. In the final scene of "Dead Poets Society," who first stood on their desk?
A. Mr Meeks
B. Mr Overstreet
C. Mr Pitts
D. Mr Anderson
5. What was Clint Eastwood's character's name in "Pale Rider?
6. In "Poltergeist," what was the name of the evil spirit possessing the house?
A. The Grand Satan
B. The Beast
C. The Evil
D. The Demon
7. In "Good Morning Vietnam," what was Adrian's last name?
8. In "E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial," which Star Wars character did E.T. see on his Halloween walk?
C. Jabba The Hut
9. In "Raiders of the Lost Ark," what was the Ark said to contain?
A. The original Ten Commandments
B. The Holy Grail
C. The nails from the original cross
D. Pieces of Noahâ€™s Ark
10. In "Xanadu," what was Xanadu?
A. Karaoke Club
C. Night Club
D. Roller Disco
Pine River Consulting 2022