for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Cheers' Characters: Sam Malone
What do you know about Sam Malone of
? "Cheers" is a great sitcom and this is a great quiz!
July 05, 2010
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Sam Malone @ fancast)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Which actor played the role of Sam Malone on the TV sitcom,
A. Ted Danson
B. Woody Harrelson
C. John Ratzenberger
D. Kelsey Grammer
2. In his days as a relief pitcher for the Boston Red Sox, Sam Malone had a nickname. What was it?
D. Fool Proof
3. To whom does Sam offer a job in the very first episode of
4. Sam owns a car that he just can't bear to part with. What type is it?
5. In a season two episode, Sam and Diane are tired of a mutual friend being a "third wheel," keeping them from any time alone together. Who is the third wheel?
6. When Diane calls Sam to tell him that she is marrying Frasier the following day, and Sam flies to Europe at the last minute to stop the wedding, to what country does he fly?
7. In season 4, Sam dates a Boston political figure with the last name of Eldridge. What office does she hold in the city?
C. city manager
D. public works director
8. Who pops out of the cake at Sam's bachelor party in season 5?
C. Esther Clavin
D. Kelly Gaines
9. What is Sam's brother's name?
10. Which of the following do you never see Sam drinking at Cheers?
C. ginger ale
Conditions of Use