for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Famous Dogs in History
Some of the well-known canines from recent and not-too-recent history. We've got trivia about some famous dogs in history, both fictional and real!
April 30, 2010
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Scooby Doo at mypets.net.au)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was the name of the Scottish Terrier of Franklin Roosevelt that was buried in his master's grave?
2. Which dog was the first in space?
3. Which dog of Byron caused him to write: "Near this spot are deposited the remains of one who possessed beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of Man without his vices.
4. What was the name of Richard Nixon's dog that he said he would never give back?
5. What was the name of Winston Churchill's poodle?
6. The dog of Ulysses was called?
7. Which dog watched over his master's grave for 14 years?
A. Greyfriars Barney
B. Greyfriars Bobby
C. Greyfriars Billy
D. Greyfriars Benny
8. What was the famous dog of "The Brady Bunch"?
9. What was the name of the dog from the Darling family in "Peter Pan"?
10. What was Bill Clinton's labrador called?
Pine River Consulting 2022