for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Blue Water High: Surf School
The surf is up & school is in. Welcome to "Blue Water High," a high performance surf academy where every year seven teens are selected for an intense surfing & schooling programme. Interesting Australian TC drama!
April 20, 2010
Australian TV Dramas
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: )
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What is the name of the house mother for the group of young surfers?
2. What form of transport is available to get the group around?
D. Maxi taxi
3. Which child of a famous performer wrote the series theme song "Aiming for Your Head"?
A. David Campbell
B. Jessie Emmanuel
C. Liam Finn
D. Chloe Lattanzi
4. What is the name of the surf academy?
A. Blue Water
B. Surf Academy
C. Surf's Up
D. Solar Blue
5. Fiona Watson from Western Australia has a strange nickname. What is it?
6. In the first series, what causes an upset before the year even starts?
A. Fiona's board is sabotaged & she is hospitalized.
B. A kite rider from Germany is given the final place.
C. Bec's brother Joe misses out on a place.
D. All of the above.
7. How does Bec treat Anna, the German girl?
A. with kindness
B. yells at her
C. very guarded
D. takes her under her wing
8. One of the group clowns around a lot. Who is it?
9. Who is the "brainiac" of the group?
10. Who was the female winner?
Conditions of Use