for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - The Andy Griffith Show: Barney Fife
Barney Fife, of "The Andy Griffith Show," is one of America's most endearing TV characters! Although he was an over-reactor and alarmist, Barney was respected by the folks of Mayberry.
January 22, 2010
The Andy Griffith Show
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: OC Weekly)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What is Barney's favorite nickname for Andy?
2. Who is Barney's steady girlfriend?
C. Thelma Lou
3. In the episode, "Barney and the Cave Rescue," Barney organizes a party to rescue two friends from a cave landslide. Who was rescued?
A. Otis and his wife
B. Gomer and Goober
C. Opie and Aunt Bee
D. Andy and Helen
4. In "The Song Festers," who replaces Barney in the choir?
5. Who is Barney's clumsy young cousin?
6. To whom does Barney refer as a "nut"?
C. Otis Campbell
D. Ernest T. Bass
7. When a rookie policeman is sent to Mayberry for training, Barney mistakenly believes that he is on his way out. Barney then takes a job doing what?
A. dog catcher
B. vacuum-cleaner salesman
C. road construction crewman
D. brick layer
8. In the episode "Convicts at Large,", how does Barney get Maude to come outside, allowing Andy to put the cuffs on her?
A. he tricks her into believing that her accomplices are leaving her
B. he throws his shoe out the window, causing her to go outside to investigate
C. he asks her to go out and get water
D. he dances her right out the door
9. Barney hangs a parking ticket on a high-ranking official's car and refuses to tear it up. Whose car is it?
A. attorney general
10. In the episode, "Fun Girls," by what name does Skippy continually call Barney?
Conditions of Use