for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Basic Facts Part 2
Here are a few more questions about the FX series "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia".
December 29, 2008
American TV Sitcoms
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: CuuidsBittorent)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In the episode "The Gang Gets Invincible", who drops acid during a tailgate party at open tryouts for the Philadelphia Eagles?
A. Sweet Dee
2. Which member of the gang is believed by the others to be the serial killer terrorizing Philadelphia?
3. In the episode "Dennis & Mac: Manhunters", Sweet Dee and Charlie develop a taste for meat they stole from Frank's freezer that they think is human flesh. In reality, what kind of meat was it?
4. What two members of the cast, although credited, do not appear in the episode "Mac's Banging the Waitress"?
A. Kaitlin Olson & Danny DeVito
B. Kaitlin Olson & Charlie Day
C. Charlie Day & Danny DeVito
D. Kaitlin Olson & Glenn Howerter
5. Which episode of "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" features a scene of Danny DeVito in a mental institution that pays homage to his role in the 1975 film "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest"?
A. "Hundred Dollar Baby"
B. "The Gang Sells Out"
C. "Sweet Dee Has a Heart Attack"
D. "Frank Sets Sweet Dee on Fire"
6. In the episode "The Gang Gets Whacked: Part I", what idea does Frank come up with to repay the Mafia for the cocaine they stole?
A. Pimping Dennis to old women
B. Pimping Sweet Dee to old men
C. Having Mac work for the Mafia as an enforcer
D. Extorting protection money from neighborhood businesses
7. In a season four episode, how to Charlie, Mac, and Dennis decide to deal with high gasoline prices?
A. By filling barrels with gasoline and selling them door to door at a discount.
B. By siphoning gasoline from police cars and selling it door to door.
C. By inventing their own hybrid car.
D. By taking the bus.
8. What former child star directed several episodes of "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia", starting in season two?
A. Dustin Diamond
B. Joey Lawrence
C. Jeremy Miller
D. Fred Savage
9. In season four, why did Charlie & Mac fake their death?
A. Because they wanted to collect on their life insurance.
B. To make Dennis and Sweet Dee appreciate them.
C. Because they were scared of Mac's father who had just been released from prison.
D. They had no reason; they just did it.
10. In the final espisode of season four, we find that which member of the gang wrote a musical based on a song he wrote in an earlier episode?
Pine River Consulting 2022