for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Led Zeppelin: Glory Years (1971-1975)
How much do you know about Led Zeppelin's glory years?
January 23, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Led Zeppelin @ Wikimedia Commons)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was the nickname of Led Zeppelin's private jet airliner?
A. The Wing
B. The Starship
C. The Airplane
D. LZ One
2. In the early 1970s, Led Zeppelin developed a reputation for off-stage wildness and excess, often renting out entire sections of hotels. What wass their favorite hotel to rent?
A. Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Miami, Florida
B. Rockefeller Center Hotel, New York City
C. Edgewater Inn, Seattle, Washington
D. Continental Hyatt House, Los Angeles, CA
3. What is the official title of Led Zeppelin's fourth album that was released in 1971?
A. Led Zeppelin IV
B. the album had no title
C. The Fourth Album
D. Four Symbols
4. How many tracks are on Led Zeppelin's fourth album?
5. What song on the Led Zeppelin's fourth album is often ranked as the top rock and roll song of all time?
A. "Black Dog"
B. "The Battle of Evermore"
C. "Rock and Roll"
D. "Stairway to Heaven"
6. The concerts seen in the 1976 movie "The Song Remains the Same," were recorded in 1973 at what arena?
A. The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
B. Cobo Hall, Detroit Michigan
C. Wembley Stadium, London, England
D. Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
7. The closing song on Led Zeppelin's 1973 "Houses of the Holy" album is titled "The Ocean." What does the name of this song represent?
A. dedicated to "the "sea" of fans who massed to Led Zeppelin concerts
B. the ocean that separated Led Zeppelin from their US fans
C. the ocean house from which the band would frequently record
D. the ocean house that the band frequented for vacations
8. In 1974, Led Zeppelin took a break from touring and launched their own record label called:
A. Swan Song Records
B. Atlantic Records
C. Anthem Records
D. Apple Records
9. The two buildings on the front of the "Physical Graffiti" album cover are located in New York City. These are the same buildings Keith Richards and Mick Jagger are seen standing in front of in what Rolling Stones music video?
A. "Emotional Rescue"
B. "Hang Fire"
D. "Waiting on a Friend"
10. A 1975 review in "Rolling Stone" magazine stated that the only competition that Led Zeppelin had for the title of "World's Best Rock Band" were:
A. The Beatles and The Who
B. The Rolling Stones and The Who
C. The Rolling Stones and The Beatles
D. The Rolling Stones and Aerosmith
Conditions of Use