for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Marillion: British Progressive Rock Band
Great Marillion trivia right here! Take the quiz to see what you know.
December 05, 2007
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Marillion)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. This very popular Marillion song was released in 1985 on the album, "Misplaced Childhood":
A. All I Need Is A Miracle
C. Tonight, Tonight, Tonight
2. Who replaced lead singer Fish in (Derek W. Dick) in 1989?
A. Paul Carrack
B. Andy Ward
C. Steve Hogarth
D. Doug Irvine
3. Which of the following has not played the drums with Marillion?
A. Chester Thompson
B. John Martyr
C. Andy Ward
D. Jonathan Mover
4. Which album was partially funded by fans, who agreed to pre-pay for the album before it was recorded?
5. Which Pink Floyd album cover appears on the sleeve of a Marillion album?
A. Atom Heart Mother
B. A Saucerful Of Secrets
C. The Dark Side Of The Moon
6. Bono (U2) is to Ireland as Fish is to what country?
7. Which Marillion song was most inspired by Genesis?
D. Garden Party
8. Which two Genesis members were the first to record with Marillion members?
A. Tony Banks and Steve Hackett
B. Tony Banks and Peter Gabriel
C. Peter Gabriel and Phil Collins
D. Mike Rutherford and Steve Hackett
9. Marillion took their name from what book?
A. Crimson and Marillion
B. The Silmarillion
C. Marilyn's Script: A Jester's Tear
D. The Marble Millionaire
10. Which member used 'magic gloves' in live performances?
A. Steve Hogarth
B. Steve Rothery
C. Mark Kelly
Pine River Consulting 2022