for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Dolly Parton - A Big Star!
Dolly Parton is one of the most recognizable stars in America. We got great Dolly Parton trivia right here!
July 17, 2007
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Dolly Partons Grand ole Opry Webpae)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In what state was Dolly born?
D. West Virginia
2. How many children were in Dolly's family?
3. Dolly is a prolific songwriter. At what age did she write her first song?
4. What country star gave Dolly her break as a performer on his show in 1967?
A. Ferlin Husky
B. Conway Twitty
C. Porter Wagoner
D. Tennessee Ernie Ford
5. Dolly has been married to the same man since 1966. What is her husband's name?
A. Carl Dean
B. Terry East
C. Ross Jones
D. Willie John
6. In 1986 Dolly opened her own theme park called _____________?
A. Country Roads
B. Music Land
C. Parton Acres
7. In what movie did Dolly play Doralee Rhodes?
A. "Best Little Whorehouse in Texas"
C. "9 to 5"
D. "Steel Magnolias"
8. CMT named this Dolly Parton-Kenny Rogers song as "Greatest Country Duet" on their list of The Top 100 Duets:
A. "Real Love"
B. "Islands in the Stream"
C. "Rocking Years"
D. "Baby It's Cold Outside"
9. Dolly has worked to save which of the following animals threatened by extinction?
A. large-billed reed warbler
B. black spine-neck swamp turtle
C. great white shark
D. bald eagle
10. Dolly is godmother to what female singer/actress?
A. LeAnn Rimes
B. Lindsay Lohan
C. Dakota Fanning
D. Miley Cyrus
Pine River Consulting 2022