for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Fictional Characters' Names
Can you guess the name of the fictional character listed?
December 17, 2010
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Operation Board Game)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What is the name of the patient from the classic game, "Operation"?
A. Patient Bill
B. Orville Buzz
C. Tom Tweezle
D. Cavity Sam
2. What is the name of the policeman from the board game, "Monopoly"?
A. Officer William Peabody III
B. Officer Jebidiah Greensleeves
C. Officer Mack Wilcox
D. Officer Edgar Mallory
3. What is the name of "Michelin Tire" mascot known as the "Michelin Man"?
4. "Peanuts" character "Peppermint Patty" has a full name. What is it?
A. Patricia Moorehouse
B. Patricia Schultz
C. Patricia Reichardt
D. Patricia Smith
5. What is the real name of "Shaggy" from "Scooby Doo"?
A. Rupert Kowalski
B. Francis Welkes
C. Norville Rogers
D. George Haywood
6. What was the true identity of "The Lone Ranger"?
A. Pete Stillman
B. John Reid
C. Fred Davis
D. Mark Charles
7. What is the real name of cereal mascot, "Cap'n Crunch"?
A. Captain Meriwether Lewis Crunch
B. Captain George Drouillard Crunch
C. Captain Horatio Magellan Crunch
D. Captain William Clark Crunch
8. "Snuffleupagus" from "Seasame Street" has a first name. What is it?
9. "Barbie", Mattell's famous fashion doll has a real name. What is it?
A. Barbara Millicent Roberts
B. Barbara Elizabeth Murphy
C. Barbara Marie Anderson
D. Barbara Elaine Delaney
10. Barbie has a boyfriend named "Ken". What is his full name?
A. Ken Carson
B. Ken Richardson
C. Ken Davidson
D. Ken Stevenson
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by